This recipe is based on a recipe from Kraft. It is a delicious, easy to make mac & cheese that can be altered in lots of ways to suit your tastes.
- 1/4 cub butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 pound Velveeta, cubed
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar or colby cheese
- 16 oz box of elbow macaroni, cooked, drained
- Melt butter in a large sauce pan on low.
- Blend in flour and salt stir for 1 minute.
- Gradually add milk, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Add Velveeta, stir until melted.
- Add shredded cheese, stir until melted.
- Mix in cooked elbow macaroni. Heat for a couple minutes.
- Become famous for making the best mac & cheese ever.