A favorite recipe from cousin Jenny.
- 1 pound Italian Sausage, cooked and drained
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 26 ounce jars of spaghetti sauce
- 1 package lasagna noodles
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix ricotta, Parmesan, and eggs in a large bowl.
- Cover bottom of pan with a thin layer of spaghetti sauce.
- Add a layer of noodles, covering the pan.
- Spread half of the ricotta mixture, half the sausage, one cup of mozzarella, and 1/3 of sauce.
- Add another layer of noodles, covering the pan.
- Spread remaining ricotta mixture, remaining sausage, one cup of mozzarella, and 1/3 of sauce.
- Add a 3rd layer of noodles.
- Cover with the last of the sauce and mozzarella.
- Cover tightly with foil, bake covered for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and bake for 10 more minutes.