A family favorite. My grandma used to make this every time we would visit them on the farm in Canada. Dont be afraid to make more than a pound of meat balls. Theyre the best part.
- 2 packages of Lipton Noodle Soup
- 1 package of Knorr Vegetable Recipe Mix
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp nutmeg
- 10-15 saltines, crushed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Prepare noodle soup according to package.
- Add dry vegetable soup and reduce heat to low.
- Combine crushed saltines, eggs, nutmeg, and ground beef and form into 3/4 inch meatballs.
- Add meatballs to soup and cook on low for about 30 minutes.