Souper (because soup) easy loaf recipe from the good people at Lipton. (Original Recipe)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs*
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Shape into loaf in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour or until done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
*Substitution for dry bread crumbs: Use 1-1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs or 5 slices fresh bread, cubed.