This is one of my favorite dips that my wife makes. She took this recipe that she found on All Recipes and tweaked it a little to fit our tastes.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) container Alfredo style pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened.
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix all ingredients in a 8×8 inch baking pan.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes, or until cheeses are melted and bubbly.