Super easy chicken recipe. I found this recipe here on the online. Cook it in a slowcooker, instant pot, in the oven, or on the stove.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 packet dry Zesty Italian dressing
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Put it all in the slow cooker and cook until chicken reaches 165°. At least 4 hours.
- After remove chicken and shred with 2 forks if you want it shredded. Dont want to shred it, thats cool too.
- Mix remaining sauce in slow cooker.
- Add shredded chicken back into sauce or pour sauce over chicken if you didnt shred it.
- Serve with rice or noodles. Its up to you!